Click for detailed PDF
Harvard University 2020-Present
Ph.D. in Developmental Psychology
University of California, San Diego 2014-2018
B.S. in Developmental Psychology (Highest Distinction)
B.A. in Economics
Honors: Summa Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- Oct., 2018 – Present, Lab Manger at Temple Cognition & Learning Lab, Temple University
- Mar., 2017 – July, 2018, Research Assistant at Language and Development Lab, UC San Diego
- Jan., 2017 – June, 2018, Honors Student at Psychology Honors Program, UC San Diego
Presentations & Posters
- Wang, Y., Barner, D. (May 2018). The Role of Pragmatics in Explaining the Difference between One and A. Presentation at the Undergraduate Research Conference.San Diego, CA.
- Wang, Y., Barner, D. (May 2018). The Role of Pragmatics in Explaining the Difference between One and A. Poster presented at the Symposium on Cognitive and Language Development(SOCAL). Irvine, CA
- Wang, Y., Barner, D. (June 2018). The Role of Pragmatics in Explaining the Difference between One and A. Poster presented at the Honors Poster Session, San Diego, CA.
- Wang, Y., Gunderson, E.A. (October 2019). Does Parents' Spatial Language Relate to Parent and Child Gender? Poster presented at the 2019 Cognitive Development Society Biennial Conference, Louisville, KY.
Honors, Awards & Fellowships
- 2018, Psychology Department Undergraduate Research Fellowship, UC San Diego
- 2017-2018, Norman Henry Anderson Excellence in Developmental Research Award, UC San Diego
- 2018, Norman Anderson Honors Thesis Award for Methodological and Analytical Rigor, UC San Diego
- 2018, Member of Psi Chi Honor Society, UCSD Chapter